Incentive programs create excitement and motivate recipients to work towards a certain goal and are rewarded when that goal is reached. The ideal reward is paramount to the success of the program. Recognition is a key component to retain a successful workforce, a loyal audience or an engaged customer base. Incentive programs are used to increase:
- EMPLOYEE RETENTION AND SATISFACTION
- BRAND AWARENESS
WHO USES INCENTIVES?
· 74% of U.S. businesses use non-cash rewards to recognize and reward key audiences in the form of incentive travel, merchandise, or gift cards
· U.S. businesses spend $76.9 billion per year on incentive travel, merchandise, and gift cards
· 98% of businesses running non-cash programs include merchandise or gift cards as a reward spending $54.4 billion each year
· Smaller firms account for half of the market based on the sheer number of these companies
(Source: IRF Incentive Market Study, October 2013)
Our expertise is helping you find the incentive or gift that will meet your budget requirements and appeal to your unique target group. We represent a wide range of brand name manufacturers and with our many years of experience, we are a great source to assist you in meeting your goal.